PREP yourself to be your most radiant self at your wedding!
With the big fat wedding season approaching and your D-day just months away, even the most organized bride-to-be can be stressed. Don’t let your beauty and skin-care regime take a backseat amidst all the madness and planning. Lakmé Salon is here to help you plan ahead of time with bespoke pre-bridal packages so you can glow like a goddess, exuding a luminous radiance by preppingyour Hair, Skin and Body using our pre-bridal beauty services!
It is essential to PREP your skin on the way to your wedding to achieve a radiant FINISH. Our bouquet of head-to-toe services will tailor to your every need and our professionally trained bridal stylists will complete your Illuminate FINISH and have you STYLED to perfection for your big day. From a single sitting to a series that last 5-6 weeks, they will take you through a personalized consultation process to achieve looks that reflect your style.
There’s more! We have special packages for your mother, sisters and bhabhis, to ensure they are equally pampered and look gorgeous as well.
Disha Meher, National Expert – Skin and Nails, Lakmé Salon,states“We believe that each bride is different and have created a pre-bridal regimen that is customized according to the bride’s persona.Our bridal stylists are committed to making the bride look unforgettable on her wedding day and are equipped to make her look runway ready.
She adds, “A golden rule that every bride must follow is to start an intensive skincare regimen at least 6 months prior to her wedding to achieve healthy and radiant skin. It is also important to take a break from the wedding planning and indulge in a relaxing body massage. ”
A few more important for brides, suggested byDisha Meher, National Expert – Skin and Nails, Lakmé Salon:
- Experiment with different cuts and colors. Once you find a look that you are comfortable with, begin a hair care routine that includes regular deep conditioning treatments and trims every 4-6 weeks.
- Waxing services should be performed on 3-4 weeks of hair growth. If you do not usually get waxed, begin a few months before your wedding day to avoid an adverse reaction to the wax.
- Get a body polish to gently exfoliate your skin. It gives brides a ‘glowing look’.
- It is recommended that hair and makeup services should be the only ones received on your actual wedding day.
SERVICES OFFERED AT LAKMÉ SALON
- Moroccan Liquid Gold Ritual: Specially designed to rejuvenate your skin’s ageless glow. It helps your skin maintain the necessary levels of collagen, which diminishes due to age and the rough environmental conditions. It is also effective against aging, cell degeneration, skin inflammation, dryness and slight acne.
- Lakmé Youth Infinity Sculpting Facial: This 90 minute nurturing experience rejuvenates your skin and leaves it feeling young and fresh, with reduced signs of ageing. It sculpts your skin by increasing skin’s luminosity and firmness, hydrating your skin and reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
- Sensi Calm Facial: A treatment for sensitive skin, Sensi Calm has the goodness of chamomile and allantoin actives which make you feel calm and beautiful.
- Perfect Radiance Illuminate Facial: A power packed facial with potent skin lightening active ingredients for an intense radiant result that helps skin look glowing and supple instantly.
- Moroccan Smooth Spa – This intensive treatment uses the goodness or Argan oil to condition and treat dry, damaged and frizzy hair.
- Health Boost- Restore the nutrients in your tresses and bring them back to life with this strengthening treatment.
HAND AND FOOT TREATMENTS
- Candy Crush Manicure/Pedicure–Containing a combination of natural butters and pure essential oils and adorable cupcake like detoxifying effervescent Strawberry and Blueberry bath bombs, this manicure and pedicure promises to leave hands and feet soft, smooth and rejuvenated.
- Chocolate Manicure/Pedicure- This antioxidants present in Chocolate will nourish your dry and dehydrated hands and feet.
Don’t let the wedding planning take a toll on your beauty-The Lakmé Salon Bridal Stylists are your superheroes in disguise, here to save the day, and make you look picture perfect throughout your bridal journey!
Note to Editors-
About Lakmé Salon:
Lakmé Lever Pvt. Ltd (Lakmé Lever) is a 100% subsidiary of HUL. It operates India’s first and leading chain of Lakmé Salons that offer expert services in Hairstyling, Skin and Beauty care. With 35 years of experience and a footprint of over 280 Lakmé Salons across 70+ cities, Lakmé Salon has a deep understanding of the beauty industry.
Lakmé Salon is dedicated to the contemporary Indian woman’s exploration of the fine art of beauty. Known for its magical concoction of stunning make-up, fabulous hair and excellent skin services, Lakmé Salon brings the backstage expertise and experience of Lakmé Fashion Week to modern Indian women through a team of over 2200 highly trained professional stylists. With professionally trained hair and makeup experts with countless shows under their belt and outstanding skin services, Lakmé Salons offer customers a distinct portfolio of services and backstage rituals presented in a unique Runway Secrets menu. A continuous innovation in the portfolio is at the centre of Lakmé Salons’ growth philosophy.
More than 150 entrepreneurs have partnered with Lakmé Lever as franchisees to own Lakmé Salons across the country. Backed by a comprehensive franchisee support model, expansion is one of the key focus areas for the company where a master franchisee and multi-store franchisee are provided special support and benefits.
The phenomenally successful Lakmé Salon has also launched Lakmé Absolute Salon, which marks the epitome of exclusivity and luxury. The Lakmé Absolute Salons offer bespoke services which define ultimate beauty. The state-of-the art salons are currently present in the heart of the fashion hubs of India – Delhi, Bangalore & Mumbai.
In 2015, Lakmé Lever formalised a strategic alliance with Aptech – a global leader in vocational training to set up 80 Lakmé beauty academies to train 50,000 stylists across India, over the next five years. Lakmé Academy powered by Aptech, will offer both foundation and advanced level training in skin, hair and make-up.