!! NEW !!
TEA TREE BLEMISH BATTLING TEAM FROM THE BODY SHOP
CLEAR SKIN SUPERHEROES
!! NEW !!
| 1. The Kickass cleaner
2. The Daily Skin Avenger
3. The Blemish Targeter
MEET OUR BLEMISH BATTLING SUPERHERO SQUAD
There’s nothing like a giant, (and what feels like) glowing blemish to dent your confidence and make you feel like you can’t look anyone in the eye. And we know the blemish battle doesn’t always end with teenage life. For some it’s a fight that can all of a sudden pop-up (excuse the pun) in adulthood – just when you thought you’d left the spots behind. What you need is a superhero squad made with 100% organic tea tree oil on your side to start battling blemishes straight away. The journey to a blemish-free life starts with some serious research on what makes the enemy tick and a battle plan on how to get under the skin of spots. It’s time to get skin smart. Knowledge is power and by understanding what causes blemishes, the enemy can begin to be effectively targeted. Whether your skin needs on-the-spot relief or a long-term defence system, we’ve created the clear skin superhero squad…It’s Tea Tree Anti-Imperfection Daily Solution, Tea Tree 3-in 1.Wash.Scrub.Mask and the iconic Tea Tree Oil to the rescue!
- THE KICKASS CLEANSER – NEW 3-IN-1 WASH.SCRUB.MASK 125ML 1595 INR
A clean and mean multi-tasking cleanser with foaming kaolin clay, volcanic minerals and Community Trade Tea Tree Oil that tackles the appearance of clogged pores, blackheads and shine. Perfect for those with blemish-prone skin.
Use this triple threat cleanser as:
- A daily wash to purify
- A scrub to clear and tighten the appearance of pores and smooth the skin’s surface
- A mask to deep cleanse and mattify the skin’s appearance
- THE DAILY SKIN AVENGER – NEW TEA TREE ANTI-IMPERFECTION DAILY SOLUTION 50ML 1295 INR
Our 100% Community Trade tea tree oil is infused into the NEW Anti-Imperfection Daily Solution for just the right amount of all-over-face application, to pack a punch against blemishes. The result? A lightweight, fast-absorbing serum at an effective dosage.
- THE BLEMISH TARGETER – TEA TREE OIL 10ML695 INR
Our iconic bottled Tea Tree Oil is the original superhero and has the highest concentration of tea tree essential oil. Apply it directly onto blemishes to instantly target blemishes for on-the-spot relief.
100% ORGANIC TEA TREE
“TEA TREE OIL IS ONE OF THE WORLD’S BEST-RESEARCHED ESSENTIAL OILS. STRONGLY ANTIBACTERIAL, THE BODY SHOP TEA TREE OIL IS CONCENTRATED WITH THE PURE, ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OIL SUSTAINABLY SOURCED FROM THE FOOTHILLS OF MOUNT KENYA, TO HELP PURIFY FOR CLEARER-LOOKING SKIN.” Jennifer Hirsch, Beauty Botanist for The Body Shop
GET SKIN SMART WITH VANDA SERRADOR
“Toxins in the body such as alcohol, stress and smoking cause flare-ups in this area. I recommend using the 3-in-1 Wash .Scrub. Mask to purify skin from impurities and unclog pores. The Anti-Imperfection Daily Solution promotes clearer, healthier-looking skin and helps to prevent and reduce imperfections.”
“Exercising and busy days can lead to excess oiliness on the nose, which can cause enlarged pores and whiteheads. Clear and tighten the appearance of pores by using the 3-in-1 Wash. Scrub. Mask after exercising. Using the Anti-Imperfection Daily Solution all over the face every day will keep it mattified and shine-free, and touch-up the nose with the Tea Tree Pore Minimiser to reduce the appearance of enlarged pores.” CHIN & JAWLINE “Spots that appear here are hormonal and caused by processed foods and sugar. The Anti-Imperfection Daily Solution is great for massaging all-over the jawline, whilst angry breakouts can be targeted directly with the Tea Tree Oil or Targeted Gel.”
“Blemishes here are caused by cross-infection and bacteria. To help achieve clearer skin it is important to remove the day’s build-up of dirt and grime using a daily wash such as the Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash. Applying Tea Tree Oil directly to affected areas with a cotton swab helps to avoid transferring bacteria to other areas of the face.” Q&A WITH VANDA SERRADOR WHAT ARE YOUR TOP TIPS FOR KEEPING BLEMISHES AT BAY? First of all, try to follow an anti-inflammatory diet and avoid alcohol, cigarettes, sugar, white flour and saturated fats when possible. Defend your skin with the Tea Tree Daily Solution and use the 3-in-1 Wash. Scrub. Mask at least twice a week. As soon as you see a spot – apply the Tea Tree Oil. Also remember to wash your pillowcases regularly, clean your phone and drink a LOT of water.
Q&A WITH VANDA SERRADOR
- WHAT ARE YOUR TOP TIPS FOR KEEPING BLEMISHES AT BAY?
- First of all, try to follow an anti-inflammatory diet and avoid alcohol, cigarettes, sugar, white flour and saturated fats when possible. Defend your skin with the Tea Tree Daily Solution and use the 3-in-1 Wash.Scrub. Mask at least twice a week. As soon as you see a spot – apply the Tea Tree Oil. Also remember to wash your pillowcases regularly, clean your phone and drink a LOT of water.
- ANY CLEVER BLEMISH HACKS?
- Whether you can feel a blemish coming on or are suffering from one, pour 2 litres of room temperature water into a clean sink and add 4 drops of Tea Tree Oil. Dip a wash cloth into the water and press it gently against your skin. Once the affected areas have been covered apply the 3-in-1 Wash. Scrub .Mask, leave it for5-10 minutes and remove with clean water. Now apply the Tea Tree Daily Solution.
- WHY DO YOU LOVE THE BODY SHOP TEA TREE OIL?
- The oil uses organic tea tree leaves, which are picked by hand to ensure they have the purest and highest potency. Tea Tree also comes from Africa – my motherland.
SUPPORT COMMUNITY TRADE ENRICH NOT EXPLOIT™ IT’S IN OUR HANDS
Since 2007, we have been sourcing our organic Community Trade tea tree essential oil from the Kenya Organic Oil Farmers Association; a co-operative of over 550 small-scale sustainable farmers near Mount Kenya National Park. Our history of trade in Kenya has lead us to a 3 year partnership with Fauna & Flora International, working with the Ol Pejeta Conservancy in Kenya to provide 500 Mount Kenya locals with access to clean water for their families, crops and livestock through building rainwater harvesting infrastructure. We will also offer education and training in sustainable farming methods to provide them with the knowledge to empower their futures and, we’ve planted over 5000 seeds to help to restore the surrounding river habitat. We help to provide new income sources for the local community, which helps the Ol Pejeta Conservancy as it encourages local communities not to illegally poach the rhino.